Re: [Scouter_T] Here is the website

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi John,
      All I know is when I click on the link below I am asked for a username and a password.....

      John Halter <john@...> wrote:
      I'm not sure what you are asking. The username and password are
      included. It is not my website, I'm only reposting what was previously
      posted to the group.

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      Pack Trainer
      Pack 230 Apopka Florida
      www.pack230.com
      Assistant Scoutmaster
      Troop 936 Longwood Florida
      www.wekiwa.org
      "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

      Connie Knie wrote:

      > John,
      > How is it we get authorization to get to that site?
      >

      > John Halter wrote:
      >

      > > > try here:
      > > > For the new OWL syllabus (I can't remember where I pulled it from, but
      > > > thanks to the kindly scouter who posted it!), click
      > > >
      > > > http://jvcbsa.org/training/committee/Syllabi/Syllabi.htm
      > > >
      > > > It will ask for a username and pw
      > > >
      > > > jvctraining
      > > > bsatrainer2005
      > > >
      > > > Since it's a "bin" item, and free to councils, I feel it's okay to
      > > share.
      > > >
      > > > The above was copied from another email, but that site also has the
      > > > documents you are looking for....at least I think this is what you are
      > > > looking for.

      Training programs Training program development Training program for restaurant Fitness training program Gsi outdoors Scouting camera

    • Michael Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2005
        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@s...> wrote:
        > Hi John,
        > All I know is when I click on the link below I am asked for a
        username and a password.....

        Yes. And the username and password are in the email that has been
        repeatedly recent.

        Michael Brown