RE: [Scouter_T] New Junior Leader Training No. 3422

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      NYLT is a council course, I believe there is a two weekend option
      to run it. Can't remember what they retitled the troop course.
      Supposedly some survey said boys preferred 'Youth'(Y) to 'Junior'(J),
      however, the boy staff on my council's course unanimously preferred
      that they had stuck with 'Junior'.

      Pete Mullaney