Re: [Scouter_T] Syllabi (sp??)

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      NO, I wrote that 70-080D is the Scouting Library of Literature, the
      catalog of Scouting's publications that are for sale, and are updated
      frequently. The Cub Scout Leader Training Syllabus is
      # 34875(x) where X is the alpha suffix that indicates the edition.

      The Central Florida Council has lots of PowerPoint and Adobe formatted
      course in formation at http://training.cfcbsa.org/training_resources.html .

      Dave

      --
      To reply, click on the address below.