Syllabi (sp??)

  • brant@lippincott.us
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to get things updated in our area. We've been working off the same syllabi for a number of years. The syllabi that I have do not have the order #s on them.

      Dave Loomis mentioned that the Cub LST syllabus is 70-080D....

      I'm looking for NLE & BALOO. I know that the OWL course is a bin item - I'm still trying to get that one from council.

      Do these include a CD? All of these courses have a persentation with them. What is included on the CD??

      I was checking ScoutStuff.org the other day and noticd that they have the LST video for sale ($15 or so). But I did not see the NLE video. But now that I think about it, maybe I was looking in the CUB area - and NLE would be for ALL.

      Dave also mentioned that these are "free".... Is that true? I'd be happy to pay.

      One final thought - any one know if the LST video will be updated anytime soon?? It still shows Tigers in orange!!

      Thanks a lot.

      Brant Lippincott

      Cub Training Chair

      Great Plains District

      Plano, Texas

    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        NO, I wrote that 70-080D is the Scouting Library of Literature, the
        catalog of Scouting's publications that are for sale, and are updated
        frequently. The Cub Scout Leader Training Syllabus is
        # 34875(x) where X is the alpha suffix that indicates the edition.

        The Central Florida Council has lots of PowerPoint and Adobe formatted
        course in formation at http://training.cfcbsa.org/training_resources.html .

        Dave

        --
        To reply, click on the address below.