Re: Pack trainer

  • Kevin Kennedy
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 29, 2005
      Ida,

      Some time ago I found a Power Point Presentation on the Web
      (where??). I can't tke nay credit for it.

      I had wanted to use it within my district to try to get pack
      trainers. Well, it did not happen as planned. I hope this helps.

      Regards,
      Kevin Kennedy
      Narragansett Council
      Netop District Leadership Development Chairman

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ida Lively <Ilively@a...> wrote:
      > Has anyone created a syllabus (or similar) for a Pack Trainer
      specific training?

      > If you have access to such a critter, would you share it with the
      list?

      > Ida
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
        Try going to the Central Florida Council training website at the
        following link:
        http://training.cfcbsa.org/training_resources.html
        Under "Program Training Help" (second column) the first two items are
        a "Pack Trainer Orientation" powerpoint and a "Pack Trainer" PDF
        handout. These are resources developed for pack and district trainers
        in our council some time ago. Hope they help.
        Yours in Scouting,
        ´┐╝Jim Ball
        Council Training Chairman
        Central Florida Council (Orlando)