RE: [Scouter_T] New here but not to scouting! LOL!

  • Teresa P Hall
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Welcome, Mrs. Dee! Glad to have you aboard!

      Are you using the new syllabus? Are you doing it in conjunction with an
      OLS course or as a stand-alone? I'm looking forward to hearing
      everyone's experience with the new Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos
      Leaders syllabus as I don't have a session scheduled until spring.

      YiS,
      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
      Greater AL Council