RE: [Scouter_T] Digest Number 1100

  • Northern Cub Scouter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2005
      Yep that is exactly what he has in mind. He just wants to show the scout masters WHAT is avaliable. He loved that video (trainint) and uses it often in the troop I was just thinking if someone had it already done he wouldn't have to spend time reinventing the wheel!!

      John Oliphant <johno@...> wrote:> Does anyone have a power poinp presentation on holding a Junior Lader
      > Orientation and or Troop Program Planning????

      There is a video for Troop Program Planning, as well as a small pamphlet.
      It's been discontinued and has not been replaced (come on, Irving!) but I
      found the video in our district office. Snippets from that video would
      enhance a PowWow presentation.

      -John Oliphant
      T696 ASM
      Wabano District BS Trainer
      SW Michigan Council

      Training programs Training program development Fitness training program Gsi outdoors Outdoors Scouting