Troop Program Planning/Junior Leader orientation

  • kaymadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Does anyone have a power poinp presentation on holding a Junior Lader
      Orientation and or Troop Program Planning???? My husband was asked to
      do the above for Pow Wow which is including all levels of training not
      just Cub Scouts. At first he said no as he is really maxed out right
      now and didn't think he had the time to prepare for it. I pursuaded
      him to do it because he does a really good job of that type of things.
      I would like to see if I can find the presentations on power point to
      sort of help him out. I posted to a Cub Scout list I belong to and it
      was sugested I post here. Duahh I guess that is a no brainer!!!