Re: ASM & SM Syllabus

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
      Yes, I have put the IOLS and SMS syllabi on our Council website.

      If there's a syllabus for it, and I've received the syllabus, it's generally on the site.

      BUT, this doesn't mean that you shouldn't purchase your own copy. These are for the
      convenience of printing pages and sending them to Instructors.

      On some of the syllabi, you'll even see my address stamp -- I stamp my materials so
      people don't confuse them for those belonging to the district, council or other trainers.

      Ida