IOLS and OWL combined

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Has anyone else tried to mesh the two schedules? Not only did they move items, but they
      also changed the length of some classes.

      At least they ADDED time, from where, I'm not clear, but there's 30 minutes of extra
      instruction in the course.

      Animal Identification and Packing/Hiking each get an extra 15 minutes.

      Now that I've made THOSE adjustments, I'm off to type in the OWL schedule to see how it
      all fits together.

      When I'm done, I'll post a PDF of my chart to the files area.

      Ida
      - my kingdom for some aspirin