Re: [Scouter_T] Webelos Leader Outdoor Experience

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2005
      They usually only shipped one or two per council, but you may find
      someone willing to send you a copy.

      Dave

      --
      To reply, click on the address below.

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
    • Judy Yeager
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2005
        Dave Loomis wrote: They usually only shipped one or two per council, but you may find
        someone willing to send you a copy.

        I don't think they are that hard to come by. My Council ordered 25 and got them.

        Judy Yeager

      • Miss Raye
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2005
          wow..then i'll join YOUR council! my council told me i was mistaken if i
          thought that the new syll. was out! I told them they needed to join this list!
          :)

          any chance i can buy one from someone on this list????

          Raye
          Aloha Council

          --- Judy Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

          > Dave Loomis wrote: They usually only shipped one or two per council, but you
          > may find
          > someone willing to send you a copy.
          >
          > I don't think they are that hard to come by. My Council ordered 25 and got
          > them.
          >
          > Judy Yeager

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Ida Lively
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2005
            For the new OWL syllabus (I can't remember where I pulled it from, but thanks to the kindly scouter who posted it!), click

            http://jvcbsa.org/training/committee/Syllabi/Syllabi.htm

            It will ask for a username and pw

            jvctraining
            bsatrainer2005

            Since it's a "bin" item, and free to councils, I feel it's okay to share.

            Our council did order and receive their copies (I don't know how many we ordered/received, but I doubt it was more than 5 or 6).

            My council will be implementing it in Spring 2006. We toyed with the idea of using it this fall (October), but we have a new Course Director running the course, and didn't feel it was fair to have them run it first. We're going to put one of our more experienced Course Directors on it in the Spring (most likely me).

            I'm willing to share ideas/suggestions with anyone who is running it this Fall, or plans to run in it in the Spring.

            Ida
            Juniata Valley Counci, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair
            - I used to be a Beaver (NE-IV-181)
          • Leslie
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 7, 2005
              The Professionals in your council need to read their copies of Pro
              Speaks. There was an article about it, with order #, just a couple of
              months ago.
              ---
              Leslie

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Miss Raye <sweetteasutlery@y...>