Den Chief Syllabus

  • Donna Ragusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005
      Steven-

      Hopefully you have received the electronic copy of the Den Chief Syllabus I
      sent and were able to open it. It came from one of the savy folks here on
      the training list. This has been one of those impossible items to get, at
      least in my council. If you need it sent to your council as well, drop me a
      line off-list. We are preparing for our first DCT of the year on Oct. 1.
      We add back a lot of the fun stuff from the old syllabus like the midway and
      have the scouts to as much hands-on as we can as opposed to the classroom
      approach. We also make a lot of give-aways for the scouts like some of the
      puzzles and games from the DC Handbook and give them a bag they can store
      everything in. God luck on your upcoming training,

      Donna Ragusa
      WPCBSA NY
      Cub Training District Chair