Re: [Scouter_T] Den Chief Training Syllabus

  • Dan Kurtenbach
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
      <Teresa Hall wrote:>
      In fact, the subtitle is: A
      course for Den Chiefs; Pack, District, and Council Trainers; Den
      Leaders, Cubmasters; Scoutmasters, Varsity Coaches and Venture Crew
      Advisors.
      </Teresa>

      Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

      Dan Kurtenbach
      Fairfax, VA
    • NeilLup@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
        In a message dated 9/2/05 10:40:24 PM, danielkurtenbach@... writes:

        > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

        I'll bet it do. :)

        Best wishes,

        Neil Lupton

      • Teresa P Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
          Neil wins. That's exactly what it says on both cover and title page.

          Teresa

          > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

          I'll bet it do. :)

          Best wishes,

          Neil Lupton

        • fox704
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
            Good morning all:
            Does anyone have the Den Chief Training syllabus as an electronic file?

            Thank you.

            In Scouting,
            Laura