RE: [Scouter_T] Den Chief Training Syllabus

  • Teresa P Hall
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have it in my hands, and can confirm that this supply number is the
      one that includes references to Venturers. In fact, the subtitle is: A
      course for Den Chiefs; Pack, District, and Council Trainers; Den
      Leaders, Cubmasters; Scoutmasters, Varsity Coaches and Venture Crew
      Advisors.

      Sorry I don't have it digitized.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
      Greater AL Council

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
        <Teresa Hall wrote:>
        In fact, the subtitle is: A
        course for Den Chiefs; Pack, District, and Council Trainers; Den
        Leaders, Cubmasters; Scoutmasters, Varsity Coaches and Venture Crew
        Advisors.
        </Teresa>

        Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

        Dan Kurtenbach
        Fairfax, VA
      • NeilLup@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
          In a message dated 9/2/05 10:40:24 PM, danielkurtenbach@... writes:

          > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

          I'll bet it do. :)

          Best wishes,

          Neil Lupton

        • Teresa P Hall
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
            Neil wins. That's exactly what it says on both cover and title page.

            Teresa

            > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

            I'll bet it do. :)

            Best wishes,

            Neil Lupton

          • fox704
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
              Good morning all:
              Does anyone have the Den Chief Training syllabus as an electronic file?

              Thank you.

              In Scouting,
              Laura