Den Chief Training Syllabus

  • Steven Powell
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
      Greetings all....anyone have the specific document number for the new
      Den Chief training syllabus (that includes Venturers)? Also, my Senior
      District Executive (Russell Fruits, Thompson-Poudre District, Longs Peak
      Council, 800-800-4032) asks if someone has it "digital" to pass along as
      well. Any help from the list would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

      YiS,
      Steven Powell
      Thompson-Poudre District Training Chair
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
        Per a conversation with the National Supply Division the number for the
        latest syllabus is 34450C. I can't speak for the authorization of
        Venturer Den Chiefs.

        Dave

        --
        To reply, click on the address below.

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
      • Teresa P Hall
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
          I have it in my hands, and can confirm that this supply number is the
          one that includes references to Venturers. In fact, the subtitle is: A
          course for Den Chiefs; Pack, District, and Council Trainers; Den
          Leaders, Cubmasters; Scoutmasters, Varsity Coaches and Venture Crew
          Advisors.

          Sorry I don't have it digitized.

          Teresa Hall
          Vulcan District Cub Training Coordinator
          Greater AL Council

          --
          To reply, click on the address below.

          245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
          Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349

        • Dan Kurtenbach
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
            <Teresa Hall wrote:>
            In fact, the subtitle is: A
            course for Den Chiefs; Pack, District, and Council Trainers; Den
            Leaders, Cubmasters; Scoutmasters, Varsity Coaches and Venture Crew
            Advisors.
            </Teresa>

            Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

            Dan Kurtenbach
            Fairfax, VA
          • NeilLup@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
              In a message dated 9/2/05 10:40:24 PM, danielkurtenbach@... writes:

              > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

              I'll bet it do. :)

              Best wishes,

              Neil Lupton

            • Teresa P Hall
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2005
                Neil wins. That's exactly what it says on both cover and title page.

                Teresa

                > Please tell me it really does _not_ say "Venture Crew" . . .

                I'll bet it do. :)

                Best wishes,

                Neil Lupton

              • fox704
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
                  Good morning all:
                  Does anyone have the Den Chief Training syllabus as an electronic file?

                  Thank you.

                  In Scouting,
                  Laura