Introduction

  • Michael Palmer
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 16, 2005
      Hello All,

      I am a new member. I am a Cubmaster in Southern Maryland and I have
      just volunteered to join the District Training staff I just found your
      group and I hope I learn as much here as I have on other Yahoo groups

      MIke Palmer
      Cubmaster, Pack 1786
      Mechanicsville, MD
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19 8:43 AM
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.