Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Fw: Tracking Training

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11 11:59 AM
      Better yet, ask them to give you a CD or disk with the
      information on it, since it is much easier to bring a file into a
      program than have to retype every word into your database.

      Dave

      Ken wrote:

      > Talk with your District Executive. They should be able to print a
      > report that lists all fo the training posted for the leaders in your
      > unit.
      >
      > YiS,
      > Ken
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@g...>
      > wrote:
      > > Someone else mentioned this as well. I haven't pushed very hard
      > because of
      > > higher priorities, but I'd like to get leader data from ScoutNet
      > and have
      > > been told something like they can't distribute that stuff
      > electronically
      > > because of privacy issues. This could have been specific to
      > sending it via
      > > email, I don't know. How do other volunteers get their leader info?
      > > Thanks,
      > > Robert

      To reply, click on the address below.

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
    • Robert Wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11 12:04 PM
        On 8/11/05, Dave Loomis <dloomis@...> wrote:

        > Better yet, ask them to give you a CD or disk with the
        > information on it, since it is much easier to bring a file into a
        > program than have to retype every word into your database.

        This is what I'd prefer. Entering from a printed version doesn't make sense.
        I've asked for him to send it via email, but he won't do that. I'll ask
        about getting it on a disk.

        Robert

        --
        Robert Wilson, Pack 3266/Troop 166
        Burks United Methodist Church, Hixson, TN 37343