Re: Fw: Tracking Training

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
      Talk with your District Executive. They should be able to print a
      report that lists all fo the training posted for the leaders in your
      unit.

      YiS,
      Ken

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@g...>
      wrote:
      > Someone else mentioned this as well. I haven't pushed very hard
      because of
      > higher priorities, but I'd like to get leader data from ScoutNet
      and have
      > been told something like they can't distribute that stuff
      electronically
      > because of privacy issues. This could have been specific to
      sending it via
      > email, I don't know. How do other volunteers get their leader info?
      > Thanks,
      > Robert
    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
        Better yet, ask them to give you a CD or disk with the
        information on it, since it is much easier to bring a file into a
        program than have to retype every word into your database.

        Dave

        Ken wrote:

        > Talk with your District Executive. They should be able to print a
        > report that lists all fo the training posted for the leaders in your
        > unit.
        >
        > YiS,
        > Ken
        >
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Robert Wilson <fishnscout@g...>
        > wrote:
        > > Someone else mentioned this as well. I haven't pushed very hard
        > because of
        > > higher priorities, but I'd like to get leader data from ScoutNet
        > and have
        > > been told something like they can't distribute that stuff
        > electronically
        > > because of privacy issues. This could have been specific to
        > sending it via
        > > email, I don't know. How do other volunteers get their leader info?
        > > Thanks,
        > > Robert

        To reply, click on the address below.

        245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
        Portsmouth, NH 03801-4349
      • Robert Wilson
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2005
          On 8/11/05, Dave Loomis <dloomis@...> wrote:

          > Better yet, ask them to give you a CD or disk with the
          > information on it, since it is much easier to bring a file into a
          > program than have to retype every word into your database.

          This is what I'd prefer. Entering from a printed version doesn't make sense.
          I've asked for him to send it via email, but he won't do that. I'll ask
          about getting it on a disk.

          Robert

          --
          Robert Wilson, Pack 3266/Troop 166
          Burks United Methodist Church, Hixson, TN 37343