BALOO Evaluations

  • Sean Scott
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2001
      All,

      I'm working on an evaluation for our upcoming BALOO course. Below are the
      questions I've come up with so far. Please feel free to respond with any
      additional ideas for evaluation questions you think I should include!

      Thanks,
      Sean

      Have you attended a Cub Training Before? Yes/No
      Would you attend training again? Yes/No
      Please explain
      Have you taken Scouts camping before? Yes/No
      Are you more likely to take Scouts camping now that you┬╣ve completed BALOO?
      Yes/No
      Please explain
      What was the most valuable part of this class?
      What was the least valuable part of this class?
      What, if anything, do you plan to use with your Cub Scouts?
      Would you recommend this course to other leaders? Yes/No
      Please explain
      Did the distance you had to travel influence your answer to the previous
      question? Yes/No
      Was this course: Too long? Just right? Too short?
      What segments could have been covered in less time?
      What segments needed more time?
      Other comments:

      --
      Sean Scott
      Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner

      WM-45-2-00 - "I used to be a Buffalo..."