RE: [Scouter_T] Last Minuet

  • John Houlihan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2005
      I eventually found it at http://www.inquiry.net/patrol/training/movies.htm

      Yours In Scouting,

      John Houlihan
      ASM Jamboree
      Troop 525
      Old Colony Council
      -----Original Message-----
      From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scouter_t@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of John Houlihan
      Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 9:41 AM
      To: Scouter_T@Yahoogroups. Com
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Last Minuet

      Good Morning List,

      As the Jamboree Bus warms up to head out, we re making last minuet plans
      for
      the ride down.

      I have read a discussion here or else where about PLC type training
      opportunity's using the Master and Commander Movie.

      Master and Commander is on our Scoutmaster approved DVD list for the
      scouts.
      It would be terrific to give the SPL/PL's some great relatable pointers
      just
      before the bus doors open!!

      Any help would be appreciated!

      Yours In Scouting,

      John Houlihan
      ASM Jamboree
      Troop 525
      Old Colony Council

      Alaska outdoors Football scouting software Great outdoors

      Service.