RE: [Scouter_T] Re: 2 things. . . . Troop Leadership Training (TLT),

  • R Fisher
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 22 4:31 PM
      > When this was presented at the National meeting, it was
      > acknowledged that there needed to be more meat. The document was put
      out in a
      > hurry.

      Sour Grapes Alert:

      How come it takes them five years to get out a Webelos Outdoor Leader
      Course that parallels the Boy Scout Outdoor Leader Course, but they slam
      together a Troop Youth Leadership Training course that "needs more meat"
      before it will be useful.

      I can hardly wait until I have to purchase #######A to get the "updated
      version" that actually has some substance.

      YiS

      Roy Fisher