RE: [Scouter_T] FROM ARGENTINA

  • Cpaitlres
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2001
      Carlos,

      The problem that you describe is a universal one. There are many things that
      are attractive to young people today. You as a scouter must offer more
      exciting and better things to do. The hook in scouting is the lure of the
      outdoors. We use fun and friendship to keep them in scouts. While we have
      their attention, we teach them morality and ethics. If they learn the lesson
      they will never go to the dark side of life. This lesson lasts a lifetime.

      Rick Kagawa
      Orange County, California