Re: [Scouter_T] Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 14, 2005
      I had lunch with my DE today and he handed me my very own copy of the new syllabus, all shrink wrapped fresh from National Supply!!!! I haven't had time to look beyond the schedules, but it doesn't look like they messed it up too much! And that only took five years.

      Judy Yeager
      NT District, HOAC

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa