Re: Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 14, 2005
      The only problem I see is this is a copyrighted document is according
      to national rules is not supposed to be posted on the internet.

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa