RE: [Scouter_T] Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

  • Teresa P Hall
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 14, 2005
      THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I can't believe I'm finally seeing this with my own two eyes.

      Teresa Hall
      Vulcan District Cub Training Coord.
      Greater AL Council

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16 2:31 PM
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa