Outdoor Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders

  • Steve Powell
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 14, 2005
      All,

      If you've got a speedy internet connection and want the new Outdoor
      Leader Skills for Webelos Leaders syllabus go to:

      http://users.frii.com/collshow/
      click on the acrobat (PDF) file; a security window opens and states
      the file is digitally certified (don't get panicky);
      click ok....and the DOWNLOAD begins; the faster the connection the
      sooner you'll get the 38 mgs.

      Good luck!

      YiS,

      Steven Powell
      Longs Peak Council
      P.S.
      A couple list members have tried successfully....so we know this will
      work for you.

      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hi Teresa,
        Congrats to your son on earning Eagle!!

        My campout was fantastic!!!!!!!!  Thanks

        connie

        --- On Fri, 3/13/09, Teresa Hall <WarEagle78@...> wrote:

        Enjoy your campout, Connie! It's Central time here, but my son earned his
        Eagle tonight and I'm still too wired to sleep.

        YiS,
        Teresa