Re: Effective Teaching

  • Ken Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2005
      Marian Mcquaid asked:
      > First: The old Train the Trainer conference had a session called
      > "Effective Teaching". Does anyone have a copy of that? We have a
      > request to teach that one session.

      I don't remember an Effective Teaching session from TtT (don't read
      anything into this comment - it just means I don't remember!) Now, I do
      remember an Effective Teaching session in the old BSLWB (eg pre 21st
      Century). I have some notes at home, and "might could" get my hands on an
      old WB syllabus. Let me know if you're interested in this material.

      > Second:
      > Third:
      > Fourth:

      Hey! That's more than "a couple" of questions. <grin>

      -Ken