Re: [Scouter_T] OLS for Webelos Den Leaders

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
      Thanks to all who responded to my query. Strange that a training syllabus is a bin item, but. . .

      I guess the guy in the local Scout Shop knew what he was talking about and we have ordered the right thing.

      Thanks again.

      Judy Yeager

    • Dave Loomis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2005
        From the number, 13-33640, and the fact that S# 33640 is the
        Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills - the Boy Scout course - it seems
        as if they have combined the two syllabi into one book, showing where,
        in some cases, the two groups of leaders could share a presentation.

        Dave

        Judy Yeager wrote:

        > Thanks to all who responded to my query. Strange that a training
        > syllabus is a bin item, but. . .
        >
        > I guess the guy in the local Scout Shop knew what he was talking about
        > and we have ordered the right thing.
        >
        > Thanks again.
        >
        > Judy Yeager

        To reply, click on the address below.