Not really training but good info for Scouters -- Free Field Trips

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      "There is no teaching to compare with example" –Sir Robert Baden-Powell"

      Field Trip Factory is your resource for FREE, fun community-based field trips. For over 10
      years, scouts around the country have enjoyed the educational experience of our field
      trips. These field trips foster hands-on learning and may help to fulfill badge
      requirements.

      Our field trips give scouts the opportunity to learn valuable lessons appropriate to their
      age and grade level. Life skill lessons for scouts include:

      Nutrition
      Animal Welfare
      Fitness
      Healthy Living