Who's Going to the Jamboree

  • Steve Powell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2005
      I will be with "Arrivals & Departures" under "Transportation" and I
      believe assigned to Gate 3. I think I am staying in a single story
      white building just off Wilcox for the Transportation Staff. Anyway,
      look forward to meeting you "at the hill"!

      Always YiS,

      Steven B. Powell
      I have so many hats let me just say...
      Thompson-Poudre District Training Chair (Longs Peak Council)
      I used to be a fox...twice! (W-CS-45 & WM-62-00)
      And a good 'ole staffer two, no three times! (WEM-62-01, W5-62-02,
      WEM-62-03)