Re: Jamboree

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 22, 2005
      Electronics Merit Badge Registrar here ....

      Fred ... are you lurking? ... you're going, right?

      Ida
      - Nittany Mountain District Training Chair, Juniata Valley Council
    • bill smith
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 22, 2005
        I will be in the visitor's information center.
        Staying off base in Fredricksburg.

        Ida Lively wrote:

        > Electronics Merit Badge Registrar here ....

      • Fred Goodwin, CMA
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 27, 2005
          > Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:27:56 -0400
          > From: Ida Lively <Ilively@...>
          >
          > Fred ... are you lurking? ... you're going, right?

          Not lurking -- I've been away at summer camp.

          Yes, I'll be at Jamboree, in the Relationships Exhibits area, at a
          booth for the National Episcopal Scouters Association. We are sharing
          table space with the Episcopal Church.

          Fred Goodwin
          National Episcopal Scouters Association
          http://www.episcopal-scouting.org/
        • Ida Lively
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
            So, who all from here *is* going to the Jamboree?

            I'm in the MB Midway (Electronics).

            NEXT ....
          • Steve Powell
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
              I'll be with "Arrivals & Departures" under TRANSPORTATION SERVICES for
              the beginning and ending of the Jamboree and during I think I have some
              driving assignments (those cars some car manufacturer is donating for
              our use). Anyway, I plan on "riding" more than walking. d8^)

              Ida Lively wrote:

              > So, who all from here *is* going to the Jamboree?
              >
              > I'm in the MB Midway (Electronics).
              >

              > NEXT ....

            • Olan Watkins
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
                I will be working at Scuba.

                Olan Watkins
              • Sean Scott
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
                  I will be in Media Communications working as part of the Web Team.
                • Karen Frost
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
                    I will be at Longstreet Medical.

                    Karen

                    _____

                    So, who all from here *is* going to the Jamboree?

                    I'm in the MB Midway (Electronics).

                    NEXT ....

                    _____

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    * Visit your group "scouter_t
                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t> " on the web.

                    _____

                  • ed5870@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 15, 2005
                      I will be at parking

                      Ed Harvey
                      Cub Training Chair Tri-Valley District
                      Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
                      THE HEART OF SCOUTING IS TRAINING
                      Hudson Valley Council
                      I used to be an Antelope

                    • Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 18, 2005
                        Food Services - duty officer (I think we are troop 3100)
                        Heading down on Thursday.

                        Pete Mullaney

                        So, who all from here *is* going to the Jamboree?

                        I'm in the MB Midway (Electronics).

                        NEXT ....

                      • Larry D. Ohs
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 18, 2005
                          Windjammer Lake -- sailing.

                          Larry Ohs

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 19, 2005
                            Hi,
                            I just heard my group will be in the Wilcox Barracks,
                            does anyone have any experience there? Heard it's an
                            open barracks where anyone can walk in and out, wondering
                            about pilfering. In 2001 I was in the tents behind
                            Trading Post C and basically the only people in there
                            were staff working there.

                            Pete Mullaney