Re: Who's Going to the Jamboree?

  • Ken Leja
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
      I will be on staff with HOMETOWN NEWS.
      Y I S
      -- Ken Leja

    • Larry D. Ohs
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
        I am on the Boating staff (sailing on Lower Travis Lake) and will be staying at Mahone Camp. Hope to see you at the Hill!

        Larry Ohs
        Troop 12 Assistant Scoutmaster
        Salt Valley District Training Committee
        Cornhusker Council--Lincoln, Nebraska

        Kevin Kennedy said:
        I'd like to see who else is going. Maybe we can meet on the
        hill. Please add to this if you're attending, please let us know
        what you'll be doing there and where you'll be staying.

      • Jay Oakman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
          Lost and Found Staff, pre resgistartiona
          staying at Mahone Camp
          Jay&Sheryl Oakman
          Mid America Council Omaha NE.

        • ed5870@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
            Long term parking

            Ed Harvey
            Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
            Tri-Valley Cub Training Chair
            I used to be an Antelope
            Hudson Valley Council

          • Fred Goodwin, CMA
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 26, 2005
              I will be representing the National Episcopal Scouters Association. We
              are sharing a booth with the Episcopal Church. I will be staying in a
              staff tent.

              Fred Goodwin
              National Episcopal Scouters Association
              http://www.episcopal-scouting.org/
            • Sean Scott
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                BTW, I have the new Webelos Leaders Outdoor Training course syllabus
                as a .pdf...
              • Sean Scott
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                  Sorry, that was supposed to go to someone else.