Who's Going to the Jamboree?

  • Kevin Kennedy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
      I am and I'd like to see who else is going. Maybe we can meet on the
      hill. Please add to this if you're attending, please let us know
      what you'll be doing there and where you'll be staying.

      YiS,
      Kevin Kennedy
      ASM2 Troop 139
      Narragansett Council
      Sub Camp 1 Northeast Reigon
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
        I will be on staff in the Unitd Methodist Church Booth in the
        Relations Tent. I am staying at home.

        Yours in Scouting,
        Ken
      • Ken Leja
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 21, 2005
          I will be on staff with HOMETOWN NEWS.
          Y I S
          -- Ken Leja

        • Larry D. Ohs
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
            I am on the Boating staff (sailing on Lower Travis Lake) and will be staying at Mahone Camp. Hope to see you at the Hill!

            Larry Ohs
            Troop 12 Assistant Scoutmaster
            Salt Valley District Training Committee
            Cornhusker Council--Lincoln, Nebraska

            Kevin Kennedy said:
            I'd like to see who else is going. Maybe we can meet on the
            hill. Please add to this if you're attending, please let us know
            what you'll be doing there and where you'll be staying.

          • Jay Oakman
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
              Lost and Found Staff, pre resgistartiona
              staying at Mahone Camp
              Jay&Sheryl Oakman
              Mid America Council Omaha NE.

            • ed5870@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 22, 2005
                Long term parking

                Ed Harvey
                Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
                Tri-Valley Cub Training Chair
                I used to be an Antelope
                Hudson Valley Council

              • Fred Goodwin, CMA
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 26, 2005
                  I will be representing the National Episcopal Scouters Association. We
                  are sharing a booth with the Episcopal Church. I will be staying in a
                  staff tent.

                  Fred Goodwin
                  National Episcopal Scouters Association
                  http://www.episcopal-scouting.org/
                • Sean Scott
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                    BTW, I have the new Webelos Leaders Outdoor Training course syllabus
                    as a .pdf...
                  • Sean Scott
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 14, 2005
                      Sorry, that was supposed to go to someone else.