Not the right number??!!

  • Beavalo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      The lady on the phone assured me that it was the correct number!
      Gives me a clue as to why they don't want to send out those copies of
      the Library of Literature. Guess it's time to cancel the order if it
      hasn't shipped out as yet.

      And, yes I do remember the GI Joe thing now that you mention it---but
      who made the connection---more than meets the eye?

      YIS