RE: Updated Literature

  • Brown Michael-EMB021
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005
      > Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:29:23 -0000
      > From: "Beavalo" <beavalo@...>
      >

      >I didn't realize that National Supply kept a dated list of items that have been updated or newly released.
      >
      >Thank you for that information---I'll call first thing Monday!

      I don't know if they do.

      However, if you get the annual "Library of Literature" catalog from them (comes out around April each year) it notes the new editions/revisions. Typically new revisions have a new letter at the end of the catalog number.

      My comment was more aimed at the people who, after being told there is a new edition/revision, simply complain that their council office/scout shop doesn't have it, and don't seem to have bothered to try to order it from National Supply.

      Michael Brown