Hello

  • BJ-gibson@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2005
      The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.

    • joe parajecki
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2007
        Hi everyone my name is Joe Parajecki and I am a scout leader from
        Waterford Wisconsin. I serve my cub scout pack as a den leader for some
        very active wolves, the pack committee secretary and a trainer.
        I also just said yes to become my districts training chair.
        I have been involved in scouting for a long time now, as a scout I made
        it to Life Scout(missed Eagle by my service project)SPL, troop
        quartermaster and more
        As a leader I was an assistant troop leader right after Boy Scouts and
        now I am involved again with my son(one of those motivated wolves)
        I look forward to interacting with you all
        YIS
        Joe Parajecki
      • Steven Powell
        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2007
          Welcome to the List Joe. And "thanks" for all you are doing for your son
          and Scouting.

          Always in Service & Brotherhood,

          Steve

            Message 5 of 6 , May 12, 2007
              Nice to know I know one person in this group

              There are not seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child, there
              are seven million