RE: [Scouter_T] Question

  • Teresa P Hall
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2005
      I'm sure someone is around that knows more than me - but back when OLS
      for Webelos Leaders was being piloted, some of the piloting trainers
      reported that it was designed to be offered during OLS, so some of the
      same training staff could be utilized without schedule alteration. That
      may have been an optional timetable. As I recall, there were options
      with one overnight and one day only (like the old WOLT).

      Personally, I'm confident that the syllabus is not yet out. So many of
      us have been waiting so long, the first one to appear will trigger loud
      hosannas and multiple postings on every Scouting site known to BSA
      trainers. <smile>

      Teresa H.