RE: [Scouter_T] Question

  • Kent Wolfe
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2005
      We just did OWL in April. I think word from National at that time was
      that it would be fall before the new version is out. But then again,
      National has been saying it would be out soon for the last 3-4 years
      now. So who knows.

      Kent Wolfe
      Council Training, Vice Chair
      Cornhusker Council

      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2005
        I'm sure someone is around that knows more than me - but back when OLS
        for Webelos Leaders was being piloted, some of the piloting trainers
        reported that it was designed to be offered during OLS, so some of the
        same training staff could be utilized without schedule alteration. That
        may have been an optional timetable. As I recall, there were options
        with one overnight and one day only (like the old WOLT).

        Personally, I'm confident that the syllabus is not yet out. So many of
        us have been waiting so long, the first one to appear will trigger loud
        hosannas and multiple postings on every Scouting site known to BSA
        trainers. <smile>

        Teresa H.