Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Roundtable Planning Guide or Training Manual

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2005
      Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800 323 0732.
      If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it to you.

      Dave

      "webagent99@..." wrote:

      > Hello Scouters!
      >
      > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
      > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
      > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
      > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
      > find either one!
      >
      > Please help!
      >
      > Stephanie E. Romero
      > SR-578 Buffalo

      245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
      Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225

    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2005
        Dave Loomis wrote:

        > Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800
        > 323 0732.
        > If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it
        > to you.
        >
        > Dave

        The Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner and Staff Training manual is out
        of print and is not available from National. They say it is being
        updated and is expected to be ready sometime after the updated WOLT
        manual becomes available.
        ;- )

        Thank you,

        John Halter