Re: [Scouter_T] Cub Roundtable Planning Guide or Training Manual

  • SeanWaiss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2005
      Stephanie--

      I have both, will send them off list since the list will not accept
      attachments. Look for my e-mail address and this same subject line. The files
      are pretty large, so let me know if you need them sent separately.

      Sean A. Waiss
      Pack Trainer, P543, Aurora, IL
      Roundtable Staff, Indian Prairie District
      Three Fires Council, St Charles, IL

    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2005
        If you go to the files section on Scoutboard.com, you will find a pdf
        file of both. You will need to register to see the Files forum.

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        Pack Trainer
        Pack 230 Apopka Florida
        www.pack230.com
        Assistant Scoutmaster
        Troop 936 Longwood Florida
        www.wekiwa.org
        "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

        webagent99@... wrote:

        > Hello Scouters!
        >
        > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
        > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
        > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
        > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
        > find either one!
        >
        > Please help!
        >
        > Stephanie E. Romero
        > SR-578 Buffalo
      • Dave Loomis
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2005
          Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800 323 0732.
          If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it to you.

          Dave

          "webagent99@..." wrote:

          > Hello Scouters!
          >
          > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
          > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
          > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
          > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
          > find either one!
          >
          > Please help!
          >
          > Stephanie E. Romero
          > SR-578 Buffalo

          245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
          Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225

        • John Halter
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2005
            Dave Loomis wrote:

            > Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800
            > 323 0732.
            > If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it
            > to you.
            >
            > Dave

            The Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner and Staff Training manual is out
            of print and is not available from National. They say it is being
            updated and is expected to be ready sometime after the updated WOLT
            manual becomes available.
            ;- )