Cub Roundtable Planning Guide or Training Manual

  • webagent99@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2005
      Hello Scouters!

      Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
      planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
      recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
      SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
      find either one!

      Please help!

      Stephanie E. Romero
      SR-578 Buffalo
    • SeanWaiss@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2005
        Stephanie--

        I have both, will send them off list since the list will not accept
        attachments. Look for my e-mail address and this same subject line. The files
        are pretty large, so let me know if you need them sent separately.

        Sean A. Waiss
        Pack Trainer, P543, Aurora, IL
        Roundtable Staff, Indian Prairie District
        Three Fires Council, St Charles, IL

      • Chad C. Cooper
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2005
          I have a pdf of the 2001 Cub RT Commish and Staff Basic Training
          Manual. I'm not sure if this is current. It is 3.5Meg. Would this fit
          the need?

          - Chad
          Pack 204, Troop 293, Chief Black Dog, (soon to be something other than)
          Indianhead Council
          Apple Valley, MN

          webagent99@... wrote:

          > Hello Scouters!
          >
          > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
          > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
          > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
          > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
          > find either one!
          >
          > Please help!
          >
          > Stephanie E. Romero
          > SR-578 Buffalo

        • John Halter
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2005
            If you go to the files section on Scoutboard.com, you will find a pdf
            file of both. You will need to register to see the Files forum.

            Thank you,

            John Halter
            Pack Trainer
            Pack 230 Apopka Florida
            www.pack230.com
            Assistant Scoutmaster
            Troop 936 Longwood Florida
            www.wekiwa.org
            "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
            ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

            webagent99@... wrote:

            > Hello Scouters!
            >
            > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
            > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
            > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
            > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
            > find either one!
            >
            > Please help!
            >
            > Stephanie E. Romero
            > SR-578 Buffalo
          • Dave Loomis
            Message 5 of 6 , May 9, 2005
              Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800 323 0732.
              If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it to you.

              Dave

              "webagent99@..." wrote:

              > Hello Scouters!
              >
              > Does anyone have a .pdf of either of the two? I realize the 2005-06
              > planning should be out soon but I wouls still like to see 2004-05. I
              > recently become Cub Roundtable Commissioner in the Skyline District of
              > SAm Houston Area Council. As big as this council is, I can't seem to
              > find either one!
              >
              > Please help!
              >
              > Stephanie E. Romero
              > SR-578 Buffalo

              245 Union St. (603) 431 5342
              Portsmouth, NH 03801-3225

            • John Halter
              Message 6 of 6 , May 9, 2005
                Dave Loomis wrote:

                > Try the National Scout Supply Center in North Carolina, 1 800
                > 323 0732.
                > If a book, bin item, or pamphlet is still in print they will get it
                > to you.
                >
                > Dave

                The Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner and Staff Training manual is out
                of print and is not available from National. They say it is being
                updated and is expected to be ready sometime after the updated WOLT
                manual becomes available.
                ;- )