DCT PPT

  • Chad C. Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Has anyone put together a set of PowerPoints to support the Den Chief
      training syllabus? I don't see one out in our files section and it
      would save me a couple hours or more.

      I've put together a 3 page briefing for den leaders that have missed
      their opportunity to participate in the Den Chief session. It is in the
      peer review phase right now. I'll add it to the file repository once it
      is ready. In the mean-time, if their are any veterans of DCT that would
      like to offer their input, I'll be glad to e-mail it out.

      - Chad
      Pack 204, Troop 293, Chief Black Dog, (soon to be something other than)
      Indianhead Council
      Apple Valley, MN