Baloo

  • cub_master_pack280
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 29, 2005
      Anyone have the Baloo guide electronically?
      I have a class comming soon and it would be so much easier if it were.
      Heck I think everything should be on a CD! I have been overseas for 7
      tears and it has been slow comming but we are starting to see some.

      If anyone can help please send in a line!
    • Sandra Martens

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
          thanks!

          --- Sandra Martens <sandyowl1@...> wrote:
          > I have it, thanks to Scott. Will email it to you
          > separate. In fact, he gave me a great CD full of
          > stuff for BALOO.
          >
          > Sandy OWL
          >
          > cub_master_pack280 <cub_master_pack280@...>
          > wrote:
          > Anyone have the Baloo guide electronically?
          > I have a class comming soon and it would be so much
          > easier if it were.
          > Heck I think everything should be on a CD! I have
          > been overseas for 7
          > tears and it has been slow comming but we are
          > starting to see some.
          >
          > If anyone can help please send in a line!
          >

          > For subscription and delevery options send a message
          > to:

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]

          Cub Master Mike
          1112 Granada Lane, ext. 4465
          http://www.tac-bsa.org/

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Rhonda
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2005
            Sandy
            I need this too if you are sharing.
            tia
            Rhonda
            P81
            CM
            ceamz@...

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Sandra Martens <sandyowl1@y...>
            wrote:
            > I have it, thanks to Scott. Will email it to you separate. In
            fact, he gave me a great CD full of stuff for BALOO.

            > Sandy OWL
            >
            > cub_master_pack280 <cub_master_pack280@y...> wrote:
            > Anyone have the Baloo guide electronically?
            > I have a class comming soon and it would be so much easier if it
            were.
            > Heck I think everything should be on a CD! I have been overseas
            for 7
            > tears and it has been slow comming but we are starting to see some.
            >
            > If anyone can help please send in a line!

            Service.