RE: [Scouter_T] Training quote

  • Mullaney, Peter [AMSRD-AAR-AEE-E]
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 13, 2005
      Ouch! Didn't mean to start something. I believe that "South Park"
      is an 'Adult' cartoon which is why kids go out of their way to watch
      it, and, which is, I'm sure, the intention of the producers.

      I was just trying to answer the original question of "what is..." and
      "who is..." not judge anything.

      Pete Mullaney