Re: [Scouter_T] BALOO - Am I the last one?

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      As I noted in an earlier post, both the CSL Specific and BALOO
      training books were last updated in 2002, suffin "A", and have yet to
      have another edition published. I checked with the supply service in NC
      to be sure.

      They may not know, but they DO know that they don't have newer
      editions.

      All new stock numbered booklets are carried in the [Scouting]
      Library of Literature, bin item # 70-080C - 2004 edition, 2005 one not
      yet available. Bin item items are NOT listed in this catalog,
      unfortunately.

      Judy Yeager wrote:

      > Pete Mullaney wrote, "Looked closely at the syllabus and saw that it
      > was a 2002 update to the 2000 version. <snip>
      >
      > So 1. Was I the last one using the old version?
      > and 2. Has it been updated since 2002?"
      >
      > Interesting that this should come up today. I received a call this
      > morning from our professional training advisor asking when the last
      > time BALOO had been updated. I told him it hadn't been - so you are
      > not the last one using the old version.
      >
      > My question is - was there no announcement about this update? How are
      > we supposed to know?
      >
      > Judy Yeager

      > Service.

      To reply, click on the address below.