Re: Echo Skites (was Webelos Dens)

  • ChadCCooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Speaking of skits...

      In a similar vain, my boys enjoyed the skit where they were planted in
      the woods just within ear-shot of the camp fire. The skit leader
      quites the audience explaining that in the spring evenings, if you're
      really quite, you can sometimes hear the fawns calling for their
      mother deer. At which point the boys collectively yell out "Yo! Mama!"

      - Chad

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Ida Lively <ida@l...> wrote:
      > One thing I know they won't do is the 'Echo Skit'. [You know ...
      the grey area one where you say something akin to 'Ida is the best
      trainer in the world' and the Echo calls back 'bologna.' ] They used
      it at OWL training -- without my prior knowledge -- and were afraid
      they had 'failed' training and wouldn't get their Trained strips.