Introduction

  • Gregory Olgin
    Message 1 of 52 , Mar 23, 2005
      Hi fellow trainers. My name is Greg Olgin and I have found myself as the Supplemental training chair for my district. This includes BALOO, WLOT, Safe Swim Defense, Safety Afloat, Climb on Safely, and First Aid and CPR trainings. Youth Protection falls under my leadership, but I have someone else running it.

      I am a 26 yr veteran in the Boy Scout program. Never a cub scout, made it to 2nd Class, joined the explorer post, became a scouter. As a scouter I have been in the following positions: CM, CA, PT, WL, DL, CC, Treasurer, Secretary, Advancement, SA, MBC, and UC. Woodbadge trained EC-462W ' 92 (used to be a Fox); district training committee, Order of the Arrow (Vigil Honor), Summer camp staff 88-04 (Mostly volunteer, with a few years as paid staff).

      I hope that I can be useful to everyone.

      I just want to know if anyone has heard if the "new" syllabus on WLOT has made it to the printer's yet?

      YiS

      Greg Olgin
      Sheffield Lake, OH
      Great Frontier District,
      Heart of Ohio Council, Ashland

    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19 8:43 AM
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.