Re: Digital NLE (Sound System)

  • dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2005
      I have a small practice guitar amplifier that has an
      input for CD or other sound device. The input must be
      from a source that can vary the output level (pre-amp,
      CD player, MP3 player, audio out from a video
      projector, or audio out from a laptop computer).

      The audio output from a DVD player or VCR usually
      can't be ajusted, and my particular amp does not
      regulate the volume of the source signal. The volume
      from these sources comes out at FULL volume. It
      certainly fills the room, but may not be what you are
      looking for.

      Yours in the spirit of Scouting,

      Dan O'Canna
      Lexington, KY