2005 Insignia Guide . . .

  • JNDunnMN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
      . . . is now available. I picked one up last night at our Scout Shop.

      YiS,
      Jamie Dunn
      Pack Trainer
      P. 512
      Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
      Cub Scout Training Chair
      3 Rivers District

    • Douglas R. Livingston
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
        Is this different than the 2003-2005 revision that has been out for
        the last couple of years?

        Doug Livingston
        Gilroy, CA
      • JNDunnMN@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
          Yeah - it actually has some new stuff (like changes in Cub Insignia), that's not in the old one. I haven't made a page to page comparison, but it seems longer

          YiS,
          Jamie Dunn
          Pack Trainer
          P. 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Cub Scout Training Chair
          3 Rivers District

          Is this different than the 2003-2005 revision that has been out for
          the last couple of years?

          Doug Livingston
          Gilroy, CA

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • John Halter
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2005
            I went by our local scout shop to see what they had for wearing the
            Webelos badge. They have a little better picture layout, but it
            appeared to be essentially the same as in the 2003-2005 guide. Didn't
            notice any other changes, but wasn't really looking either. Was just
            looking for that one thing.

            Thank you,

            John Halter
            Pack Trainer
            Pack 230 Apopka Florida
            www.pack230.com
            Assistant Scoutmaster
            Troop 936 Longwood Florida
            www.wekiwa.org
            "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
            ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

            > Is this different than the 2003-2005 revision that has been out for
            > the last couple of years?
          • Michael Brown
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 14, 2005
              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, JNDunnMN@a... wrote:
              > . . . is now available. I picked one up last night at our Scout
              Shop.

              Does it have a revision letter on the item number? The 2003 printing
              I have is #33066D.

              Michael Brown
            • JNDunnMN@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 14, 2005