E-mail Commands for Scouter_T

  • Wendell Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      We have had several messages in the last couple of days and some of you
      may not have full access to the web to change your settings. So, for
      those of you who might be interested in switching to "Digest Mode" (one
      composite message per day instead of a bunch of individual messages) I
      decided to send you this basic e-mail access info.

      The following are email commands:

      To join this Group, send a blank message to:
      Scouter_T-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To unsubscribe from this Group, send a blank message to:

      To put your email message delivery on hold for this group, send a blank
      message to:
      Scouter_T-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      To change your subscription to daily digest mode, send a blank message
      to:
      Scouter_T-digest@yahoogroups.com

      To change your subscription to individual emails, send a blank message
      to:
      Scouter_T-normal@yahoogroups.com

      To receive general help information, send a blank message to:
      Scouter_T-help@yahoogroups.com

      Wendell Brown
      Scouting The Net -- http://www.arkie.net/scouting/
      A Mini-Yahoo for the scouting community.